The new Nelo Quattro was released in mid 2011 and it has turned out to be a real winner.
At the European Championship in June Max Hoff set a new 1000m World record of 3:22.485 in his new Quattro XXL. Max's time knocked 2.01 seconds off Ben Fouhy's time of 3:24.495 set in 2006 at Pozan.
At the World Championship at Szeged in Hungary more than 80% of the Nelo K1’s qualified were the new Quattro models and won 4 medals out of 6 in the men’s classes.
ipaddle delivered 17 new Nelo's in 2011.
6 Quattro K1's
1 Quattro K2 to CRNZ
1 Viper 55, 2 Viper 51's which are all Paracanoe ready as well as a Classic K1 to the Waitemata Canoe and Multisport Club in Auckland.
1 Classic K1
1 Vintage K1
1 Moskito 90 K1
With the latest versions of NELO’s Ocean Ski range they have made them more comfortable and easier to use with the following improvements:
1. Shape - small volume corrections in the front and stern, giving it a better sense of balance and even better surf abilities
2. New cockpit design with extra leg drive and heel room, including a more efficient drainage system.
3. Better seat with smoother and more comfortable position
4. New footrest and footrest rails system for easier and accurate adjustment (similar to the racing kayak system)
5. New rudders specially designed for big ocean conditions, guided by an easy adjustable stainless steel cable system.
If you are interested in Nelo Quattro sprint kayak, Ocean ski or Slalom kayak please Contact us
Print this page